Core Priority #3: Integrate our education and workforce development efforts and data systems
The foundation of the Delaware Pathways Strategic Plan is the five (5) core priorities listed below and the work strategies to fulfill them.
- Build a comprehensive system of career preparation that aligns with the state and regional economies
- Scale and sustain meaningful work-based learning experiences for students in grades 7-14
- Integrate our education and workforce development efforts and data systems
- Coordinate financial support for Delaware Pathways
- Engage employers, educators and service providers to support Delaware Pathways
Each core priority area is aligned to the Student Success 2025 report developed by the Vision Coalition of Delaware and the Delaware Growth Agenda report developed by the Delaware Business Roundtable. A lead agency or organization is assigned to each core priority area to accelerate work, engage additional partners, and ensure success. Our ability to achieve the Delaware Promise and meet these goals depends on our capacity to mobilize across all sectors to address one of our nation’s greatest challenges.
Core Priority #3 –Align our education and workforce system to create postsecondary options for all students, including the expansion of apprenticeship and support services for individuals with disabilities or other barriers to employment. These efforts will underpin a workforce data quality campaign that provides partners with the necessary information to ensure our human capital can compete in a global economy.
Note: Click on the icon in the top right-hand corner to expand the document to fill the screen, or click on the “Download” link at the bottom left-hand corner to download the document.