Core Priority #5: Engage employers, educators and service providers to support Delaware Pathways
The foundation of the Delaware Pathways Strategic Plan is the five (5) core priorities listed below and the work strategies to fulfill them.
- Build a comprehensive system of career preparation that aligns with the state and regional economies
- Scale and sustain meaningful work-based learning experiences for students in grades 7-14
- Integrate our education and workforce development efforts and data systems
- Coordinate financial support for Delaware Pathways
- Engage employers, educators and service providers to support Delaware Pathways
Each core priority area is aligned to the Student Success 2025 report developed by the Vision Coalition of Delaware and the Delaware Growth Agenda report developed by the Delaware Business Roundtable. A lead agency or organization is assigned to each core priority area to accelerate work, engage additional partners, and ensure success. Our ability to achieve the Delaware Promise and meet these goals depends on our capacity to mobilize across all sectors to address one of our nation’s greatest challenges.
Core Priority #5 – Develop a communication and partnership strategy to expand visibility, facilitate public support, and brand Delaware Pathways. These efforts must build support for youth employment to ensure the next generation of Delaware’s workforce has the skills and work experience required to achieve the Delaware Promise.
Note: Click on the icon in the top right-hand corner to expand the document to fill the screen, or click on the “Download” link at the bottom left-hand corner to download the document.